1. If birds were flying low it was a sign of bad weather.
2. A watched kettle never boils.
3. You'll never cod an old hen with chaff.
4. He who laughs last laughs loudest.
5.One swallow never made a summer.
6. Birds of a feather will flock together.
7. One wedding leads to another.
8. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
9. One mans meat is another mans poison.
10. A stitch in time saves nine.
11. Never leave till tomorrow what you can do today.
If the crane goes up the river it is a sign of bad weather.
If the horses turns its tail to the ditch its a sign of bad weather.
If its a yellow frog its a sign of bad weather and if its a black frog there will be bad weather.
A fairy blast is a sign of mild weather.
When the swallows are flying low over the water to get flies it was a sign of bad weather.
If there was no cows in the field it was a sign of bad weather.
If the water is brown in the river its a sign of bad weather.
If you can hear a car along way away its a sign of bad weather.
I see the weather on T.V.
Thanks to Paddy Lowry and Paddy Heaney for talking to us